Thursday, June 12, 2008

All I really have to say is...


Happy Birthday CeNedra!!


Tonight's pajama party was fantastic, albeit a bit laggy. I didn't get too many pictures because I was having a hard time camming around. It was worth a little lag though, because the place was packed with so many new people to meet.




So many awesome outfits too. I'd have to say the cutest--am I allowed to pick favorites? I'm going to anyway-- was Queenkellee Kuu's. Tres adorable!!




However, the guys were seriously slacking tonight-- at least in the losing-their-clothes department. I mean sure, all you have on in the first place is your boxers. But this is tradition!! There was such a lack of manass in the room that Tymmerie Thorne felt the need to pick up some of the slack.




And of course, in the glowy-dance-ball of honor, there was the birthday girl herself, rocking in her elmo pajamas and sexy new skin (a gift from Tuli Asturias herself..lucky girl!!)


And that's this week's recap. Next week, disco...or fetish. I'm not sure anymore.

8 comments:

C said...

Thanks so much for coming to celebrate Khari and for posting these pictures. I feel like I missed so much it's great to see what you all captured.

Anonymous said...

Lack of Man-ness? I had on silk boxers and no shirt have the night.

C said...

That's Man-Ass, as in no thongs :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! thanks so much for the great compliment!!! I loved your boyfriend shirt, the perfect pj's :D

Kharisma Llewellyn said...

CeNedra, last night was such a whirlwind I'm sure we all caught what we could and missed a bunch of the ongoings in the room. I just hope you enjoyed it. =]

Oz, it's a bit of a tradition (at least as far as I've observed) at the Viper Pit parties, be it Hump Day events or just random gatherings, that at least one man has to come out of his clothes before the night is through.

Thank you Kellee! That shirt is one of my favorite garments, and is about what I sleep in regularly anyway. ^o^

Anonymous said...

Kharisma, great 'meeting' you, I was admiring your lovely skin :) May I ask who's the designer? Thanks :)

Kharisma Llewellyn said...

Quaintly, my skin is from the "Under the Gun" line by Stella Di Roccia at Pixeldolls. She's scarred, sunburnt, and bruised(with the undergarment layers for the last) and I love that it's a nice respite from the model-perfection of most skins. =]

Anonymous said...

Ooh thanks! /me TPs over to Pixeldolls to check out their skins

I knew Pixeldolls does skins, but I've always only looked at their clothes for some reason! lol