Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blank

And it's all right, it's all right. You can't be forever blessed...
(Paul Simon)

Ever see that show The 4400, where all these people get abducted by aliens....and return years later to find everything they knew has moved on and changed?

That's kind of what returning to Second Life after 6 months is like.

I think it's about time Kharisma makes some new friends or finds some new hobbies or something. I'm seriously lacking...purpose in SL these days. Purpose, and a niche.

I mean, I have been in touch with a few friends in world and they've been fantastic, but I feel like I'm pestering the same poor souls on my friends list constantly. I try to be less bothering, but that largely results in me puttering around the grid aimlessly. And that gets damn boring, and a bit lonely.

'Tis the season, at least, so there is a good amount of busy work to do these days. I've been chipping away at the Peace On Earth hunt (and compiling a list of guy-approved places to hit up for the fellows on my friend list) and I'm up to 220-something. There's some amazing things out there!! My favorite find so far has to be the Dernier Cri skins. Love. <3

Well, methinks I just needed to whine a little bit. I'll be back later with something interesting to write about. =P

No comments: