Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!!

It's about 4am and I just got in from a night out in RL, with friends and champagne and games and more champagne and a lot of laughing and champagne. You know when you're just sloshed enough to know you're sloshed? That's about where I am right now.

Anyone got some resolutions? Here's mine...

For real life, I resolve to do the best I can for my niece, and to get to the gym more often. Like, at least a couple times a week!

I resolve to get more involved in politics and maybe sit in for some City Council meeting or something.

I resolve to volunteer at the animal shelter!

And for SL, I resolve to get my inventory cleaned up, stop buying shoes and hair whenever I get the whim, and to blog more consistently--instead of putting it off for 5 days and then making 5 posts at the end of the week!

Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful time tonight and even more, that you all have a wonderful year!!!

*smooches* =)

No comments: