Monday, January 5, 2009

OMG, shoes

I have a new goal.

As I mentioned, I've been considering my purpose in SecondLife. Since I left the RP circuit I have spent most of my time shopping, exploring, playing around with photography, and mostly, sitting around talking in IMs. Which is fine with me. It probably sounds a bit boring and a waste of my time, but it's very stress relieving, which is how I like it after a day of chasing down doctors and working with sick people. Having a chance to veg and talk about nothing with the girls, hang out with Landon, or help out in Fashion Emergency is something I kind of cherish.

Still, I've decided to embark on a new project in SL. I want to learn how to make stuff. Shoes, in particular.
(Not my creations! Obviously.)
Now, don't expect anything from me soon. The last thing I tried to build was a sofa...or maybe it was a Buick. It doesn't really matter, since it didn't look like either. But this'll be a good chance to learn, on my own terms and at my own pace.

No comments: