Saturday, June 14, 2008

Another day without SL...

Well, not entirely. I managed to log in for about ten minutes before my doorbell rang. My brother and his wife decided to pay a visit! It was a really nice surprise, but that's the reason I don't have much to discuss today.

I've finally managed to get my hair folder sorted and organized. It's about half the size it was before, so I was pleased. I'm still going to avoid buying any more for a while!! Especially since I'm currently on a hunt for some new jeans. I know, there's tons of jeans in SL, and I actually have a good number of pants. But it occurred to me I only wear a couple of them very regularly, and I wear them enough that they'd have holes in real life. So I want to find some others that I really like.

Well, since tomorrow will be the first time I've logged in in two days, I ought to have something worth talking about. So 'til then. ^^

No comments: