Friday, June 6, 2008

Finally!

Alicia issued a Big Bad Blogger Challenge for everyone to post at least once a day for a week. That's why you're getting a two-for-one today.

After much deliberation I've decided on a new skin. Only took me a month and a half.


I went over to Stella Di Roccia in Pixeldolls and got one from their Under The Gun line. It's a refreshing change from the flawlessness and model-perfect make up of 99.9% of the skins in Secondlife. She's sunburnt, scarred and her lips are chapped. And I think it's perfect.

3 comments:

C said...

I know how it feels when you find the skin that is "just right". You look great.

Andria Meredith said...

Boootiful skin dahling. You look very regal there.

Kharisma Llewellyn said...

LOL, I'm not sure regal is what I was going for. It's probably the hair, I wanted something out-of-my-face to get a good shot of the skin, since all my usual hair has heavy swoopy bangs.