Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hair Hair Everywhere

SL is down for the count today, whoopee!! The grid went offline around 12:45 when it couldn't take the weekend masses. So, I'll use the downtime for a bit of blogging.

I was on a hair mission last night. Since I got my new skin the other day, of course I had to get some new hair to go with it. Not that my old hair looks bad, it's just the way I do things. So I wandered off to my latest obsession, Deviant Kitties, and came back a few hours later with three new hairstyles, happy as a clam.

Then as I was sorting my new aquisitions into their respective folders, something occurred to me.

I have WAY too much hair.

You see, as I shifted the new hair into the organizing folders, where they fall into alphebetical order, I realized one of them had lined up with another folder with the exact same name. Somehow, I'd managed to purchase a hair that I'd forgotten I already owned. At least it was in a different color, but still...

So, my goal for June is to get my hair folder under control. I need to go through, sort everything out, figure out which ones I want and toss the ones I don't. This also means I'm forbidden to shop for hair until July.

Well, that's the plan anyway. We'll see how long it actually lasts.

The evening ended will though, thanks to a convenient crash when the sim I was in went down. It was still down when I got back, so where did it drop me off but the Viper Pit! Alicia and CeNedra had a few friends hanging out in the bar toying with a Truth or Dare machine, which prompted some hilarious conversations, which went from Princess Bride quotes to cake-humping to how the Duggars are hoarding all the kids.

Alicia: i mean, geez. leave the rest of us some baby vibes.
Sehra: she's birthing all the babies, save some for the rest of us!
Alicia: LMFAO
Alicia: I know! I'm gonna blame Michelle Duggar for why I can't get pregnant. LOL
Sehra: she stole your fetus-es
Alicia: Yew took mah bebes!!
Summerlynn: Steal one back
Alicia: I should. Would she notice?

Alicia promised to put it out again for the Hump Day slumber party, and I can't wait to see what it spawns with that crowd.

I was having so much fun I didn't log off until 2 in the morning. I should make impromptu stops by the Pit more often. =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about having too much hair. I just bought 8 hairs from Truth yesterday. Eek!

The great good thing is that I've never shopped at Truth before. I only have their dollarbies, so I didn't need to worry about duplicating hair. Can't say the same for the other hair stores though :P

Sehra Kauffman said...

that dugger lady is a baby stealin' fiend!

lol, i had completely forgotten about that conversation, and it will be so fun to revisit T or D during the party.