Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ass-shakin' Fun

I had a day off of work since the roads around me are in drive-at-your-own-risk conditions, so when the Ch'Know girls notified me that Prad Prathivi was opening his new club today, so I decided to drop in for the grand kick-off of C2P with the girls. I must say-- the place was rocking!! Very tastefully designed and I loved the lights, though the enormous poofer in the middle certainly wasn't helping any lag issues and I saw purple chunks flying at me for the first 10 minutes I was there.

Unfortunately SL was not at it's kindest today and with my poor old computer's struggles to keep up with SL graphics, I only managed to stick around for about half an hour and only managed to get one blurry, half-rezzed picture.


The place did have a fair crowd of very fun people, so this might be a club I wouldn't mind going to now and again. I'll certainly have to go back later and take a better look around when SL is nicer.

No comments: