Friday, January 23, 2009

Moving!!

Sometime next week, I will be bidding farewell to my little rented skybox. You will be missed, little rented skybox.

But I am moving on to bigger and better things, namely a nice spacious lot in Bluebonnet!! Alicia fired off a message in Plurk about the available parcel a couple days ago, and after hemming and hawwing over my SL budget for a bit I decided to make the dive. So I'll start renting after payday next week. =)

I spent most of yesterday looking for a house. Well, at least trying to look for a house. At one point I got distracted and was staring at trees. (no, I am NOT an alt of Wrath Paine!) But in my wandering I did find a place with nifty stuff for a vegetable garden, which I totally want.


I did eventually decide on a house though, and I'm glad I found it!! It's a lovely little two-story classic Victorian with a wrap around porch, and I think it's perfect. (It's a bit pricy, but Kharisma is willing to pay for perfection.)

Isn't it cute? I love Victorians!!
In my last post I promised a pic from our adventure with the schoolgirl outfits from Sweetest Goodbye. Alicia already has it up on her blog, but here it is anyway:
I agree with Alicia, we look like we belong in reform school.

3 comments:

Sehra Kauffman said...

I'm so excited to have you as a new neighbor!

Jeff said...

Needs.

More.

Trees!!




Otherwise, it totally rocks. ;-)

Congrats!
:)

Kharisma Llewellyn said...

The trees are coming, you. Shush. I have plans for a couple big willows by the front door and a bunch of dogwoods around the garden. =)

*hugs Sehra* Yay, I can peer in your windows now!! \o/